Important! Before updating to version 2.1.3, you need to delete the license file in the \Documents\NinjaTrader 8\bin\Custom\ folder and make a new activation after starting NinjaTrader.
Please do the following steps to install and activate the “Network Bridge v.2”:
- close NinjaTrader and Metatrader if running
- open a downloaded archive from your account
- run a setup file NetworkBridge.2.1.3.exe and follow the instruction as shown below:
- click the “Next” button to go to the next dialog window
- select a destination folder for the software and continue the installation
- complete the installation. All files needed for the Bridge to work will be installed automatically
“Network Bridge v.2” does not require additional tools for the activation.
- start NinjaTrader platform
- select the “New” menu from the NinjaTrader Control Center
- select the menu item “Bridge NT8-MT5 Net”. When you first start the software in NinjaTrader, the activation window will open, where you need to enter order ID and e-mail, which you can find out in your account on our website
- if the activation was successful, the Bridge will open automatically and ready for use. Activation will not be required on subsequent launches.
“Network Bridge” contacts our license server on application start up for license validation. Please ensure that you grant “Network Bridge” permission to access the internet or you may receive an invalid license message.
For the bridge to work correctly, required to install only one Expert Advisor in the Metatrader terminal. One expert is able to manage all the pairs installed on the NinjaTrader side. If you need to use several Metatrader terminals, you need to create the separate bridge (server-client) with a unique port number for each terminal.